From its beginning as a basement shop to its present 87,720 square foot facility, we at JFM have worked hard to acquire the strong reputation as a customer oriented, quality conscious and cost competitive company. Our commitment to meet customer’s demands, regardless of its level of difficulty speaks for itself in the parts you will view on this web page and at our facility
- The James F. Mullen Company started in 1965 in Danvers, MA. by James F. Mullen in the basement of his house, he being the manufacturer and his wife Florence being the CFO.
- The James F. Mullen Company moved to Salem, MA. in September 15 1989 and was taken over by 2 of his sons John Mullen –CFO & Robert Mullen – CEO.
- The James F. Mullen Company moved to a 35,000 sq foot building in Ipswich,Mass in 1993 and by 2007 they were busting at the seams and on the search for a bigger location.
- In 2007 they purchased Laser Edge Technology in Ipswich, MA as an expanding part of their company.
- The James F. Mullen Company moved both companies from Ipswich Mass to Merrimac Mass in the fall of 2008 into a 87,720 sq foot building and just kept on going.
- The JF Mullen Company have been long time community supporters no matter what town they have been located in.
- It is a very family oriented business, Bob & John have both have their children working for the business.
- The JF Mullen Company now have 60 employees and 5 more in their Laser Company. Some of their employees have been with them since the beginning , these dedicated individuals even with longer commutes have always stayed true to the Mullen family.